Multi-conference report: VO and SW

Ed Shaya Edward.J.Shaya.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Sun Dec 4 13:46:32 PST 2005

Norman,

    Have you taken a look at the ontology that my group has put together?
http://archive.astro.umd.edu/ont/Science.owl
with an OWLDoc output at
http://archive.astro.umd.edu/ont/Documentation/index.html

I am amused by your description of the Gene ontology.  I guess I should
take your advice and begin to "push
and push until the rest of the community sees the benefit and joins in".

I will start on Monday.

Ed