Where to start (was: Ontology for Dummies)

Kirk Borne borne at rings.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 2 06:11:59 PDT 2002

Hi.  As a 'lurker', I would like to ask :  is this a mailing list
for Ontology/Semantics discussions or is it a list for Virtual
Observatory discussions related to ontology/semantics?  I thought
that it was the latter.

- Kirk
+------------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| Dr. Kirk D. Borne                  | mailto:Kirk.Borne at gsfc.nasa.gov     |
| Institute for Science & Technology, Raytheon (IST at R)                     |
| NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |                                     |
| Astrophysics Data Facility         | Phone: 301-286-0696                 |
| Code 631                           |     or 301-286-2772:Kathy Starling  |
| Greenbelt, MD  20771               | FAX:   301-286-1771                 |
  US Virtual Observatory:  http://us-vo.org/
  Staff page:     http://rings.gsfc.nasa.gov/~borne/bio_borne_kirk.html
  Raytheon ITSS:  http://itss.raytheon.com/capabilities/