linking capabilities with tablesets

gilles landais gilles.landais at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Mar 28 15:15:29 CET 2024

Hi Markus

it is interesting and I am completely open to put the need in a broader
context (like the time-serie and other use-cases).

In the same time, I highlight that we have also to take into account
that data are submitted to process and that the registry records are
exploited by many agents (api, softwares, external platforms (eg: eudat))

So, yes we could ask for a splinter!

Sincerely,

Gilles