Schedule and call for discussion topics Re: Call for contributions to the Registry and DCP sessions at the May 2023 IVOA Interop Meeting in Bologna, Italy

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Tue May 2 08:46:31 CEST 2023

Dear all

From Euro-VO Registry, we'd also be happy to get rid of RI 1.0 as this is causing us from maintenance issues and we're not sure that's actually being use by real users 😉.

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

PS: This e-mail might reach you during non-working hours. This is a matter of my personal work-life balance and travel schedule only.
I do not expect to receive a reply outside of your usual working hours.

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN                                         Mob: +34 655 05 43 03