[EXTERNAL] [BULK] RE: [Ops] non-responsive services in the Registry

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jul 24 09:05:13 CEST 2023

Hi Tess,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 09:49:38PM +0000, Jaffe, Tess (GSFC-6601) wrote:
> Thanks for all the responses.  It sounds like we just need to write
> this down, perhaps somewhere on the Registry wiki?

That would be great, sure.  There's already
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RegistryOperations that
would probably be a good place for such material.

And I suppose we should give that page a solid overhaul anyway.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a Registry running meeting on
reviewing and updating our twiki pages?  I could see myself helping
out in that, anyway.

       -- Markus