Javascript library to browse/query a vo registry?

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Aug 30 16:35:20 CEST 2023

Dear Alberto,

I prototype of the new version of TAPHandle as something like that:

     https://taphandle.astro.unistra.fr/tapcomplex/app/Tap_Handle_MK2/taphandev.html

On the top search bar you can type free text and you get TAP services matching that text.
Behind we run TAP queries with constraints ORed on all the fields listed above.
Some of these fields (those in bold) have a controlled vocabulary that can be listed by clicking on the label.
You can also put constraint one particular field with the following syntax: desc: XMM.
Queries are run along as you type on your keyboard with a timeout avoiding to kill the server
The code has been designed in a way you can reuse it with a little bit of effort.
If you are interested in, just tell me.

By the way, I believed that Markus has something similar.

Laurent

--
English version: https: //www.deepl.com/translator
--