Proposed Erratum for RegTAP 1.1: No Case Folding for table_name

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Aug 31 09:59:19 CEST 2021

Hi Markus, all,

It looks a bit borderline as an erratum
to me but I won't block it as it seems
to be a useful change.

Can I suggest to:
- switch "rationale" and "erratum content"
on the erratum page, I find it more linear
that way
- add, maybe as a note at the bottom of
the erratum page, the implementation report
of this email? It would make the scenario
more complete (IMHO, again).

Cheers
    Marco

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. [+39] 333 33 20 564 / 040 3199 152