Registry and DAL: Capabilities and Roles, resource metadata organization

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Mon May 11 15:29:08 CEST 2020

Registry and DAL,

Hello and I hope the main IVOA 2020 virtual meeting was a good and productive one for you! We are still carrying on at a lighter pace with a few discussions that didn't make it into the flattened schedule. One of these was "Caproles", an update by Markus Demleitner on a note about patterns for registering linked data and services as the registry landscape changes.

The Caproles status and discussion will be Wednesday, Mar 13 at 15:00 UTC via Zoom or Jitsi, with etherpad notes.

Details to be listed at the "Follow-on" section in https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2020.

The note itself is: http://www.ivoa.net/documents/caproles/20190315/index.html

This is a status/follow-on from a discussion in Groningen in 2019, notes here for the curious: https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2019Reg/caproles.pdf

Hope to see you there.