deleting a record from the registry

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:48:09 CEST 2019

Hi again,

I have finally got to releasing the changes in our registr service with
some updated and deleted records and declaring support for persistent
deletion tracking in the Identify record.
Timestamps are ~2019-09-20T16:00:00 for anyone that wants to peek at their
logs and let me know that thinsg went OK.

The summary:
- a few updated records
- one new record
- three deleted records