deleting a record from the registry

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:55:08 CEST 2019

Theresa,

Thanks for the info. It wasn't too hard to add status="deleted" support and
will change deletedRecord to persistent in the Identify response as well.

I see in the link you sent about Deleted record support that OAI says I
must not include metadata (element) in GetRecord responses when
status="deleted" -- just the header element. That's fine for me as I wanted
to remove the actionable information anyway and as I interpret it I must
remove all if it.  Am I reading that correctly?

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre