About VO registry

Kostandin Vrioni k_vrioni at neuropublic.gr
Fri May 24 11:38:17 CEST 2019

Dear Markus,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update the resource update date and check it again.

Thanks,
Costas

Kostandin Vrioni │ Senior Software Engineer
NEUROPUBLIC SA │ 6 Methonis Str, Piraeus, 18545, Attica, Greece
Τ : 210 4101010 – ext. 3882 │ F : 210 4101013 │ W : www.neuropublic.gr | www.gaiasense.gr

Information Technologies | Smart Farming Services
Join us in