Registry: Call for presentations, note on operations/validation

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Tue Mar 26 20:50:38 CET 2019

Registry,

Hello! We are starting to put together a schedule for the May 2019 Interop and I would love to hear about what you've been working on.

We are looking to have a standalone session and possibly joint one with DAL or other working groups as topics overlap.

We also want to have a small session just for registry operators/maintainers to discuss and troubleshoot the work on updated validation in the RofR, which we kicked off last November in College Park. Please let me, Pierre le Sidaner, or TCG chair/vice-chair know if you are participating in the validation work but worried about a conflict.

Thank you for your input!

--Theresa