updates from CADC publishing registry

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:28:53 CEST 2019

I have just made some updates that people might wanat to watch out for in
their harvesting logs:

- updated 4 services from http to https; for ivo://cadc.nrc.ca/reg this
means the accessURL in the record will not match the one in rofr.ivoa.net
(http still works)... don't know if that will matter

- hopefully updated the timestamps (this is a really hack implementation
based on xml files :-) to support incremental harvesting

** and the interesting change:

- updated ivo://cadc.nrc.ca/sia and ivo://cadc.nrc.ca/tap records to
include multiple securityMethod(s) in the accessURL (for sia I only did
this in the SIA-2.0 capability); this seems to be schema-valid given that
the records refer to VOResource-1.0 but I don't know if/how this kight
effect recipients of such records

Let me  know if this works OK or if I need to make any further tweaks,

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre