Second / Last(?) call for Registry Talks at November College Park interop

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 29 20:18:23 CET 2018

All,

So far we have only a talk on Markus' substantive changes on VODataService 1.2 for our standalone session, and a joint session with several other working groups on authenticated endpoints. The Euro-VO weather report will be in Operations. If there is any other registry-related work you would like to present, or more on authenticated endpoints not already in the joint session schedule, please let us know. We may use the rest of the registry session time on authentication discussion as well and would like to see how much time we have to spare.

Thank you,

--Theresa Dower

STScI archives, Registry chair.