Call for Registry (and potentially Registry/DAL/etc) talks

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 1 21:52:45 CEST 2018

Registry,

This is a call for Registry-related talks at the College Park IVOA Interop Fall 2018, Nov 8-10
(http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2018MeetingPage)

As one of Registry's most active topics right now is in regards to TAP and authenticated endpoints in collaboration with other groups including DAL, we may want to discuss this in a joint session. Other Registry topics are welcome and may be in an individual session. Please feel free to also bring up things that are not on the roadmap.

Topics on our roadmap ( http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2018ARoadmap) include:

TAP registration and authenticated endpoints

RegTAP  1.1, including new VOResource 1.1 - reference implementations in progress. Issues found in implementation, etc.

STC in the Registry ( / MOCs in the Registry) - progress on spatial searching at the registry level.

Discovering Data Collections

Maintenance: We will keep making sure the registry system runs; in  particular, we will address anomalies diagnosed by ESAVO especially  including inconsistencies in the Registry of Registries. Validation reports, etc.

Please contact myself  and /or Pierre with anything you'd like to present.

Thanks so much,
--Theresa