Draft note on STC in the Registry

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Mon Jan 29 10:43:26 CET 2018

Hi Markus, registry,

I'm a little more in favour of using NUNIQs, but given
the MOC orders in place, I don't consider this as a
critical thing.

If possible, can we have a more complex <spatial>
example in §2.3? Even at this early stage the single
cell there looks a bit too simple to exemplify what's
at stake.

Cheers,
    Marco