RegTAP 1.1

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Mon Jan 29 10:24:23 CET 2018

Hi Markus, all,

I like the WD, here follow some (I imagine minor) points.

In the introduction, resource records' numbers may be
updated (now it's nearly 20000 records out of about 40
registries), but maybe you'd like to wait for this WD to
change state before.

Also it refers to RI-1.0 and the XML search interface.
Does it make sense, given RI-1.1 RFC?

Given the RegTAP tables now report datatypes in the
more general form, I think we can nicely remove the
Appendix C.

There are still a couple of "RegTAP#1.0" strings around
in §7 (pg.12) and §9.

Apart from that (and maybe a fix to the nearly empty
pg.17) I'm ok with the specification update.

Cheers,
     Marco