changing service URLs for publishing registry

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:38:47 CET 2018

I am trying to change the service url(s) in the CADC Registry record
and want to find out which of these are needed:

I have changes URLs in the registry record in our publishing registry
[DONE on 2018-01-25].

Do I *also* need to update URL(s) in rofr.ivoa.net or will it harvest
my publishing registry and see the changes I already made?

Currently, the new and old URLs work. How long should I wait before I
can disable the old URL(s)?  and use them for something else (start of
a new registry service impl)

thanks,

--
Patrick Dowler