New report feature for EuroVO Registry

Kostandin Vrioni k_vrioni at neuropublic.gr
Thu Feb 23 12:48:19 CET 2017

Dear Markus,

Thank you for your comments!

I will check them, especially the SG-1 and update the reports.

Maybe some of them should be removed as they are not an "anomaly"
(HRV-02, HRV-10) but an acceptable situation.

I will let you know for the reports update.

Kind Regards,
Costas

Costas Vrioni
NEUROPUBLIC Information Systems & Technologies S.A.
email: k_vrioni at neuropublic.gr
web : http://www.neuropublic.gr
phone: (+30) 216 200 9882
phone: (+30) 210 4 10 10 10 ext:3882
addr.: 6 Methonis Str, 185 45, Piraeus, Greece