Featherweight Publishing Registries

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Oct 21 10:38:30 CEST 2016

Hi Landry,
I'm not sure that I understand your intention. Do you want to start a
discussion on a new or alternate registry protocol ? Is your FPR
proposal should be an alternative to the OAIP solution for non
publishing VO registries ?
I'm not at all a OAI fan but I think that we have to look carefully
which impacts can have a such evolution.
Pierre Fernique