Discovering Data Collections Within Services Note version 1.0

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:39:28 CET 2016

I intend to comment on this as the aux records are something I don't grok
yet but do are about... but I will wait until I can clean up our registered
data collections and then try to cross-link service metadata. We do operate
few services that cross many collections and that makes our services hard
to find, presumably.

I am hoping to get to this soon, but to be honest it could be at least
"weeks".

Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
Victoria, BC, Canada