2nd call for contribution to the Sydney session

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Mon Oct 12 14:28:37 CEST 2015

On 10/12/2015 01:42 PM, Markus Demleitner wrote:
> Dear Registry community,
>
> Let me again encourage you to talk within the Sydney Registry session
> -- see our roadmap
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2015ARoadmap#Registry on
> what's already hot, but you're of course welcome to contribute
> additional aspects (instrument names and applications have been
> discussed previously, for instance, and would need renewed
> attention).
>
> If you're interested in giving a talk, please send a title and the
> time you'd like to have fairly soon.
>
> Thanks,
>
>           Markus

we (Jonathan, Renaud & Pierre) would like to make a short presentation
about the way we have install
   - Moc coverage in the voresource and in VOParis registry
   - the service validation in the registry. Actualy the VOresource
standard is the validation of the VOResource not of the service. We
propose at least some level of service validation in our registry.
representation can be discuss.

Short time presentation is sufficient

Regards
Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Direction Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 82
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo.obspm.fr