Registry sessions in Sesto

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri May 22 10:07:31 CEST 2015

Dear Registry WG,

I've now put up a preliminary schedule for our two sessions in Sesto
on

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpJun2015Reg

If you are a speaker, please review that I didn't forget you and that
I got your name and the title of your talk right.  Feel free to fix
things directly in the wiki.  Also, to see how far away we are from
developing a time problem, it'd be lovely if you could estimate how
much time you need and put that after your title.

If you're not a speaker (yet): I think we still could accomodate a
talk or two, so if you have something to contribute, don't hesitate
to contact me or Pierre Le Sidaner.

Cheers,

        Markus