vizier full harvest

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:51:52 CEST 2014

Sebastien,

Thank you for the warning! I do full harvests of VizieR occasionally to catch up on any records that may have been missed, so I think this will just work at the VAO registry. I would still very much appreciate a notification on the date you change it so I can monitor our harvester and double-check its logs.

Thanks,
--Theresa