RegTAP Post-RFC: aggregate functions

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Fri May 23 01:52:16 PDT 2014

The VAO registry at STScI is already supporting some string aggregation of registry fields at the service level for non-standard search interfaces, and even cacheing some of the processed results in the registry database. I am tentatively for adding these, pending an attempt to implement something like the examples I've found for string_agg within our database/architecture and doing some timing tests.

--Theresa