Added Registry Splinter session - Wednesday

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Sun May 18 02:02:38 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

due to the tight schedule for registry,  a splinter  meeting has been setup for  Wednesday 12-13:30 before the lunch break ( note this is Pre session tagup ).

Pierre and I will be available to meet and discuss registry topics,  status of the standards, etc and we hope this will alleviate some of the short  presentation time to provide comments from the interop larger group.  We invite you to attend if you are available.

cheers, Gretchen