Call for Registry IVOA Interop sessions - Wintter 2012 meeting

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 15 08:16:41 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I've updated the IVOA interop registry page here:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2012Registry

I hope to have captured all the main topics we are currently working on.  Note to Ray,  i added you in for an update to the SimpleDALRegExt yet if you prefer to have open discussion this is fine.

-Gretchen