StandardsRegExt: links to schemas

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Mon Feb 27 08:55:50 PST 2012

Ray

On 20/02/2012 12:12 PM, Ray Plante wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012, Mark Taylor wrote:
>> However, introducing new functionality at the TCG review stage
>> is by my reading contrary to the document review process as currently
>> formalized in the DocStd document, and it means there will have been
>> no IVOA-wide review of this part of the standard.
> This is indeed what I wanted to hear someone say.  I wanted to be
> responsive to all TCG comments; however, it certainly did feel like we
> were crossing a line.  Nevertheless, the revision is helpful:  not
> only does it demonstate that the suggestion is more than a trivial
> change, it shows what a subsequent, post-REC update could look like.
>
> Other opinions from the TCG?

I would propose to address these comments about the procedure at the TCG
teleconf tomorrow afternoon.

My view would be that if Ray (author), Gretchen (Reg WG chair) and Mark
agree and believe that this helps the reading and understanding of the
document without being a major change and considering that Ray put this
to the Reg WG mailing list, I would be ready to accept these changes at
this later stage.

Cheers

Christophe

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

Head of the Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit
Science Operations Department
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.