updated StandardsRegExt document on TWiki

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Sun Nov 20 03:31:53 PST 2011

Hi Christophe,

I wanted to follow up with you on where this stands since this is my first cycle through the completion of a standards
process.

My last  understanding with the RWG report from Pune is that StandardsRegExt had been fully reviewed by the TCG,  can you please let me know where things stand or i have something to complete?  I was taking Ray's comments in his latest email
as an indicator that we were good on our end.

-Grethcen