IVOA Registry session call for topics

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Mon Mar 14 14:00:26 PDT 2011

Hi Registry WG'rs,

This is a request for presentations or topics for discussion at the IVOA meeting in Naples - May 16-20

For the agenda we currently have 2 proposed sessions, similar to NARA

Session 1:  Standards:  ApplicationRegExt, TAPRegExt,  General Status on StandardsRegExt, etc.

Session 2:  Validation:  Validators and Implementation

If you would like to present a topic at the meeting,  including one not currently on the list above,  please reply to this list.  I would like to collect inputs by Thursday of this week March 17.

Cheers, Gretchen