registry presentations at Nara

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 30 08:28:42 PST 2010

Hi Regsitry folks,

This is a call for presentations or other discussion topics at Nara where
we will have 2 sessions.  Here's what our agenda looks like so far:

   Standards:
     * ApplicationRegExt (VOApplication):  there has been renewed interest
         from users for supporting an "App Store" for VO--a way to
         conveniently find VO-supporting applications.  We will discuss
         dusting off this previously tabled extension schema.

     * General status: StandardsRegExt, SimpleDALRegExt

     * Pierre Le Sidaner will report on an effort to create new service
         validaters.
     * Validation "standards"/conventions

Please let me know via the list if you would like to present something.

thanks!
Ray Plante