proposition of presentation

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Sun Nov 7 14:51:30 PST 2010

Hi all

We are developing at VO-Paris service validators. It should be a good
idea to present the status of the job and to collect feedback
We are now on the meedle of it, but i gess at IVOA it will be ready for
SIA, SSA, CS, may be TAP and also a "derivative protocol" PDAP Planetary
Data Access Protocol".
Our approach is to develop a flexible validator where the code size is
realy small and the validation constrains are describe in a separate
text file using JSON syntax. This will simplify maintenance and evolution.

Best regards
Pierre Le Sidaner

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr