RegClient library

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 05:45:16 PDT 2010

Dear registry enthusiasts,

since some people expressed an interest in looking at the code I wrote
for lightweight registry access following my talk at the Victoria Interop
(http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2010Reg/reg.pdf),
I have packaged it up for third party use.

You can find it (jar file, sources and javadocs) here:

   http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/regclient/

I hope there's enough information in the javadocs, including the
package overview, to make it comprehensible.  However, by all means
get in touch either on- or off-list if you have queries or comments.
I'd be interested to hear if anybody actually makes use of this code.

Mark