DC&P schedule

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 4 12:41:07 PST 2010

Dear All,

I have just updated the schedule of the Data Curation and Preservation
Session at Nara:
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpDec2010DCP

As you can see I have listed people who have expressed an interest in
discussing particular topics (in addition to me volunteering Ray ;-).
Francoise, I haven't listed you as an official presenter but I'm sure
you will have things you'd like to contribute.  Please let me know if
you want to be added to the official schedule for a presentation.

Thanks, and safe travel to all.
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager