registry 1.0

Aurelien Stebe Aurelien.Stebe at sciops.esa.int
Thu Oct 15 03:40:31 PDT 2009

Hi Pierre,

I did an harvest of the whole VO and your service now appears in the
Euro-VO Registry, no problem to report.
Apologies for the delay: a mix of long Spanish weekend and sick leave
extended the normal delay between two harvests.

I can see your service in VOSpec too. You can test it and contact
directly Isa and Juan if you encounter any issue.

Cheers,
Aurelien

lesidaner-obs wrote:
> Thank you very much
>
> it's perfect now from astrogrid registry.
> I will push now client applications to add this SSA service.
> I may come back, I am now cleaning one by one all the services
> registered at Observatoire de Paris.
>
> Best regards
> Pierre
>
> KevinBenson a écrit :
>> My Apologies Pierre it is in our registry, I see what has happened now.
>> The main Astrogrid Registry has 2 registries load-balanced with 2
>> back-end databases that are currently 'not' clustered.  It seems your
>> entry made it to one of the Registries but not the other.  I will get
>> with a person here to get these backend's merged or clustered so it
>> does not happen anymore.
>>
>> So the url I sent below you will notice half the time it shows your
>> record and half the time it does not.  Will try to make a small fix
>> by just doing a manual harvest now on the 2nd Registry and then the
>> clustering of the databases sometime in the next week or two.
>>
>> cheers,
>> Kevin
>>
>> KevinBenson wrote:
>>> Actually I should have checked but I do see it in the Astrogrid
>>> Registry:
>>> http://registry.astrogrid.org/astrogrid-registry/browse.jsp?IvornPart=voparis
>>>
>>> I do see the resource BUT when I click on XML or View, No entry is
>>> returned, so something else must have happened.  I will try to fix
>>> the problem but would probably be tomorrow afternoon.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Kevin

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.