Notice: old NVO registry search page coming down

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:29:29 PST 2009

After over a year of takedown notices on the page itself, the old NVO
registry search page at STScI which searches v0.1 old resources will finally
become a redirect to the new NVO search page. I plan on changing this over
next week.

That is to say  http://nvo.stsci.edu/voregistry/index.aspx  will no longer
work. Use http://nvo.stsci.edu/vor10/index.aspx .

All of the back-end services for the old registry will remain functional.
OpenSkyNode services still depend on it. The search page itself, however,
will no longer exist, and direct web page users will have to search in the
new, updated registries. If you have any services that are still dependent
on the old page or old registry services, please let me know!

--Theresa Dower