FW: Welcome to the DCMI Science and Metadata Community

Linde, A.E. ael13 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 01:59:53 PST 2009

A DC group has formed to discuss Science and Metadata: I figured our registry and semantics groups might be interested in its activities. The opening message is below and the group website is at:
  http://dublincore.org/groups/sam/

This includes details of how to join the mailing list.

Tony Linde
Project Manager
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of Leicester