proposed VODataService changes

Francois Ochsenbein francois at vizir.u-strasbg.fr
Tue May 20 08:07:16 PDT 2008

Hi Ray,

I'm afraid the terms proposed (catalog, schema) have not the same
meaning for eprsons with astronomy background or IT background.
Details about what they mean would be quite useful. Also it
would be interesting to specify what's the scope of the elements
included in the <join>: can these refer to different catalogs ?

There are also some controversies about the TAP itself --
the TAP-reolated deinitions in the registry may therefore
change in the near future...

Cheers, francois