Registry Provider Telecon (Please respond)

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 1 04:43:44 PDT 2008

Hi Registry Providers,

Thanks to those who have responded to my call for a telecon.  I'm still
waiting to hear from a few more people.  I hope to get out a follow-up
message with telecon times today.

If you would like to attend--particularly if you are on the
recommended attendee list--and have not responded to me (original
message quoted below), please do as soon as possible.

thanks!
Ray