Alternative proposal

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Thu May 10 09:46:15 PDT 2007

Yes, it is, Matthew. Must be how the idea first lodged in my
email-overloaded brain. My proposal, though, pushes all the query-type
metadata out to the DD so 99% of queries for resources are against that -
registry is only used to get location of the resource(s) selected, how to
invoke them, who to call if they goes wrong etc.

T.