table metadata and the registry

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Wed May 9 10:08:23 PDT 2007

Hi Ray,

I was out today - that's why it has been so quiet :)  Only, joking: I agree
it is winding down.

Just one point I wanted to clarify: I sensed you were proposing the
table/column retrieval method as 'extra' to the getCapability method. If
not, no problem, discussion over. If so, can you explain why we'd need both?