Need a little help and a couple of questions

Kevin Benson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 08:01:41 PDT 2006

I have placed a new 0.8.8.zip file of the wsdl&schemas.  It now has a
RegistryInterface.xsd used by the Search.wsdl whereby ResolveResource
references the Resource and SearchResponse uses the VOResources.
http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/RegistryInterface/RegistryInterface-v0.8.8.zip
from:
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RegistryInterface

Let me know if this is what we want to keep or go with another option.  It
seemed to be where a few of us was leaning towards.   For the spec I will
try to update it early next week on the minor issues  we talked about in
moscow.

cheers,
Kevin