Need a little help and a couple of questions

Kevin Benson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 01:12:10 PDT 2006

I just would like it to be consistant and for my own reasons somewhat
prefer to not
have the Resource element in the WSDL, but that doesn't matter to much.
For your options I prefer 2, 3, 4.
Option 4 though I was having trouble trying to reference in the WSDL.

Option 2 I think is good.  I can see Paul asking the question can we move
VOResources back into the RegistryInterface.xsd :)   Which might be good
means all our Operation defined elements are in the WSDL and child
elements come from a seperate schema.

Option 3 sounds fine to me, but if the spec recommends against it then we
can scratch this option.

cheers,
Kevin