looking for documentation

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 14 06:24:12 PST 2006

Hi Nicholas,

I take it you got this from the NVO Summer School distribution, so you've
probably looked at the README.  You might also check out a 2005 tutorial
(http://us-vo.org/summer-school/2005/proceedings/presentations/phptutorial.html),
which is probably not too out of date.

For further information, like class-level documentation, you might check
with the library's author, Shui Kwok (skwok at keck.hawaii.edu).

Note, however, that this library is built against the proprietary
interface of the registry at STScI.  This has been widely used while the
standard interface, described in the Registry Interface spec document you
mention, has been under development.  Implementations of standard
interface to all our VO registries is now underway.  Watch this list for
updates and information about software.

cheers,
Ray Plante