Request for Contact.PhoneNumber

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon May 22 10:46:16 PDT 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Robert Hanisch wrote:
> So, to be rigorous we should put Contact.Telephone back into the RM
> document.  Perhaps we can skip a full re-review given that the element is
> still in the schema.

Yes, let's consider this as response to the RFC ;-).  BTW, address is
still in there as well.  Should we put this into RM, too?  Might as well.

Here's how they are currently documented, but I will change them to what
goes in the RM.

 contact/telephone:
    the contact telephone number.
    Complete international dialing codes should be given, e.g.
    "+1-410-338-1234".

 contact/address:
    the contact mailing address.
    All components of the mailing address are given in one
    string, e.g. "3700 San Martin Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218 USA".