heasarc oai not correct XML

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 08:04:47 PST 2006

Sorry Ray forgot to put the url.  Yes I am quite flexible let it
through.  My problem is check out the url in your browser:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/OAI/XMLFile/nvo/oai.pl?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=ivo_vor

I have not checked exactly where it is, but it is not a well-formed
document so that is why I could not harvest it.  I think I pasted below
the error message that IE gave me from the browser, Mozilla just says
not well-formed document.

cheers,
Kevin