FYI: new test registry

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 25 07:44:51 PDT 2006

Ray's client noticed a namespace being wrong on the VOResources
element.  It is now corrected, also noticed schemaLocation was missing a
prefix that is also fixed.   Being a Friday did not wish to change an
upgrade.  So a new registry (with exactly the same data) is at.

http://msslxt.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/astrogrid-regtest2-1_0

{endpoint to use on client}
http://msslxt.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/astrogrid-regtest2-1_0/services/RegistryQueryv1_0

cheers,