Moscow meeting

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Tue Aug 15 04:48:33 PDT 2006

Tony, hello.

On 2006 Aug 14 , at 11.10, Tony Linde wrote:

> Firstly, how many of you will be going and will attend the registry
> sessions
> as a first priority (i.e., regardless of what they clash with)?

I'll be going, but will probably be able to attend registry sessions
only if they don't clash with a semantics one.

I should have something to say about the RM ontology work I've been
doing.  I was thinking of asking for a largeish slot in the semantics
sessions, to talk about that and other ontology-type work, but it
might be better to have a short slot in the registry session.
Whatever you think.

> Finally, I need to do a report for the exec which is meeting this
> week in
> Prague. Basically we need to report against the roadmap:
>   http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaResReg#Roadmap
> Could I ask the named people to send me an update on actions listed
> for
> completion up to this week, please?

I don't have any actions against me there.

See you,

Norman

----
Norman Gray  /  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  /  University of Leicester, UK