Moscow meeting

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 03:10:08 PDT 2006

Hi all, the autumn IVOA meeting is coming up and we need to get ready.

Firstly, how many of you will be going and will attend the registry sessions
as a first priority (i.e., regardless of what they clash with)?

Secondly, what do we want to schedule for discussion? I've booked TWO 90 min
sessions: is that enough or do we want more? At Victoria, we decided to look
at how registries were being implemented so I imagined one session on this
(mainly presentations) and one session on any other business (mainly
discussion).

Finally, I need to do a report for the exec which is meeting this week in
Prague. Basically we need to report against the roadmap:
  http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaResReg#Roadmap
Could I ask the named people to send me an update on actions listed for
completion up to this week, please?

Thanks,

Tony Linde
Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292    Mobile: +44 (0)785 298 8840
Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311    Email:  Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Post:   Department of Physics & Astronomy,
        University of Leicester, Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH
Website:    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~ael
Calendar:   http://cal.tonylinde.com

Programme Manager, AstroGrid     http://www.astrogrid.org
Project Manager, EuroVO VOTech   http://eurovotech.org