Resource Metadata V1.1 draft

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Fri May 6 13:10:52 PDT 2005

Attached please find Word (with change tracking) and PDF versions of a draft
revision to the Resource Metadata document.  The revisions are of sufficient
magnitude that I believe this requires a step back to Working Draft.  It is
also an opportunity to insert or clarify other metadata elements.  The
changes I suggest here come largely from the NVO experience in registry
metadata curation.  Also, I have tried to be consistent with the Space-Time
Coordinates definitions, and to this end thank Arnold Rots for several very
helpful e-mail and phone discussions.

I will post these on the IVOA site next week after tidying up a few
formatting glitches.

Cheers,
Bob